|Reach zone 55 for the first time.|
|Reward|| Can select Gardens biome for maps|
Gardens loot increased by 25%
|Goal||Complete zone 55|
|Loot (excluding Helium) and gathering increased 10x and Trimp attack increased 5x|
|Every second, a stack of Decay accumulates. Decay reduces gathering speed, loot, and Trimp attack by 0.5% of the current amount (max 999 stacks)|
|These stacks are cleared after completing a zone|
In this challenge, Trimps receive a buff called Sanity which gives them 5x attack, 10x faster gathering speed and 10x larger loot gains (excluding Helium).
Every second that passes, a stack of Decay is added. Each stack of Decay creates a separate multiplier, which reduces each of the aforementioned stats by 0.5% of the current total amount. Clearing a zone resets Decay stacks to 0.
A * (0.995 ^ [Decay stacks])where:
- A - 10 for loot and production, 5 for attack
As a result:
- Attack starts to fall under normal after 321 stacks.
- Loot and production starts to fall under normal after 459 stacks.
With 999 stacks:
- Attack goes down to 3.3437% of original stat.
- Loot and production go down to 6.6874% of original stat.
Here's a table showing rounded final multipliers added by the Decay challenge with select numbers of stacks:
With Decay active, it is recommended to pause the game whenever the player has to leave.