|Reach zone 180 for the first time|
|Reward||3.5x current run Helium for all zones completed until zone 180 (inclusive).|
|Goal||Complete zone 180|
|1.5x Trimp attack and double resource gain (including helium) in odd zones.|
|Entering an even zone increases momentum stack to 200. A momentum stack is lost everytime the player clears a World cell.|
|Each stack of momentum gives the enemy more attack, health, and block penetration; in addition, each stack causes Trimps to lose hp when they fail to kill an enemy.|
Travel to a dimension where life is easier or harder depending on the time. Odd numbered zones will cause double resources to be earned from all sources, and will give your Trimps 50% extra attack. Starting an even numbered zone will cause all enemies to gain 200 stacks of Momentum. Clearing a World cell will cause 1 stack to be lost, and each stack will increase the enemy's damage and health by 4%, and block pierce by 0.1%. If your Trimps attack without killing their target, they will lose 0.03% of their health per enemy stack. All the stacks are additive. Completing Zone 180 with this challenge active will reward you with 3.5X helium earned from any source up to Zone 180.
Lead is a Helium challenge. There are a few rules which are followed by each one of them:
- The Helium reward from this challenge can be obtained repeatedly for multiple challenge completions.
- Completing Lead will increase all Helium earned until zone 180 (including 180) by 3.5x.
- Helium earned from completing Void maps will also be increased by 3.5x for each Void map completed on zone 180 or below. More information here.
When the player is on an odd numbered zone (1, 3, 5, 7...), it causes Trimps to receive a buff called Determined which causes them to have 50% more attack and doubles all resource gains - all production, all loot, including helium gains.
This buff isn't applied in even numbered zones (2, 4, 6, 8...). On top of that, starting an even numbered zone causes the enemies to gain 200 global stacks of Momentum. Each time an enemy imp is defeated in the world zone, their number of Momentum stacks drops by 1. Momentum stacks carry through zones, meaning that reaching the next odd numbered zone, enemies will still have 100 stacks of Momentum at the start of it.
Each stack of Momentum:
- Increases enemy attack and health by 4%.
- Increases enemy block pierce by 0.1%.
- Reduces Trimps' health by 0.03% of their maximum health on every attack that does not kill the enemy. It doesn't matter if the enemy attacks first or not.
Multiple stacks of Momentum increase those factors additively.
|Momentum stacks||Additional||Health loss on enemy hit|