|Reach zone 165 for the first time|
|Reward||Triple current run Helium for all zones completed until zone 165 (inclusive).|
|Goal||Complete zone 165|
|All enemies have 5x attack and 2x health|
|Each time Trimps attack, they lose 5% of their health and receive a global stack (affecting all groups of soldiers) that reduces breeding speed by 0.3% (compounding) and increases all loot found and worker production by 0.15% (additive), stacking up to 1500 times.|
|These stacks are cleared when the player reaches the next zone.|
Toxicity is a Helium challenge. There are a few rules which are followed by each one of them:
- The Helium reward from this challenge can be obtained repeatedly for multiple challenge completions.
- Completing Toxicity will increase all Helium earned until zone 165 (including 165) by 3x.
- Helium earned from completing Void maps will also be increased by 3x for each Void map completed on zone 165 or below. More information here.
For the duration of the challenge, all enemies have 5x more attack and 2x more health than they normally do.
A stack is gained each time Trimps attack. All stacks are cleared when players enter a new zone. Each stack:
- Reduces Breeding speed by 0.3% (compounds down, similar to Geneticists)
- Increases Loot found and worker production by 0.15% (additive, each stack is a flat percentage)
For a maximum of 1500 possible stacks per zone.
Each time Trimps attack they also lose 5% of their health, similarly to Nom.
With 1500 stacks, the player will gain 225% extra loot, and final breeding speed goes down to 0.01103x (1.103%), that means your breed speed will be divided by ~90.62 / you gain -98.897% penalty.Note: Killing two enemies at once thanks to Overkill counts as a single attack. If you perfectly overkill an entire zone you'll only have a stack size of 50 instead of the 100 you would have had without overkill.