Welcome to the Trimps WikiEdit
Trimps is a resource management, incremental game developed by GreenSatellite, where players control a society of impish creatures called Trimps. With them, the player must venture through zones and maps, defeating a plethora of bad guys in order to obtain loot and unlock upgrades to further their advancement as a society. A journey of conquest and discovery awaits you!
|More about Trimps:|
|Exploration:||World • Maps • Unlocks • Imps • Story • Loot|
|Basic information:||Trimp (species) • Resources • Structures • Jobs • Upgrades • Equipment • Settings • Combat|
|Long-term gameplay:||Helium • Perks • Heirlooms • Formations • Mastery • Achievements • Liquification • Fluffy|
|Gameplay changes:||Portal • Challenges • Void Maps • Challenge²|
|Anomalies:||Broken Planet • Corruption • Spire • Magma • Empowerments of Nature|
Become a contributor! Edit
Hi! Trimps is a game that receives frequent updates, thus this wiki requires frequent maintaining.
If you're interested in being an active contributor, or just want to know our few guidelines, here are a few things you can look at. It would be of great help if you could follow these guidelines.
- Simple guide to adding new pages.
- Add hyperlinks to common keywords which have their corresponding pages.
- Use correct punctuation and grammar.
- If you're writing a guide, follow and acknowledge the guide posting rules.
- Linking to external documents in pages (not sources, but user made documents) is prohibited and may get your source removed from the page. This is because these are impossible to track for changes from the wikia's environment. These are still okay in comments, however.