Turkimp is a special imp which spawns exclusively in world zones. On average, it should spawn every ~285.71 cells (~212.766 with Turkimp Tamer II) (excluding skeletimps).
When a Turkimp is killed, a duration of 15 minutes is started. When another Turkimp is killed, additional time is added to that duration, for a maximum of 25 minutes.
During that time, if the player is manually working one of the three basic resources (Food, Wood or Metal), the production rate of Trimps on that resource is increased by 50%, and base loot is increased like this.
Turkimps have three Masteries associated with them. Turkimp Tamer I increases the timer increase per Turkimp to 20 minutes and the cap to 35 minutes, Turkimp Tamer II increases the spawn rate of Turkimps by 33%, and Turkimp Tamer III increases the bonus from Turkimps to 75%.
Chat log quotes when a Turkimp is killed:
- "Yum, Turkimp! You eat some and put some in your pockets for later."
- "You seem very happy to see that this land came with free food too! You gobble up some turkimp."
- "You're quite grateful to finally eat some protein! You eat a bunch of Turkimp and find a Trimp to carry the rest back for you."
- "Apparently your scientists are vegetarians. Hurray, more Turkimp for you!"
- "You hear a loud gobbling sound in the distance, it sounds angry. You disregard it because this Turkimp is delicious!"
- "Ah, Turkimp. Nature's version of a Chickimp with a weirder head. Sure is tasty! You eat your fill and save some for later."
Below is a formula which determines the percentage chance for a Turkimp to spawn on each cell:
0.35 * (1 / (99 - (3 * [World Imp-orts bought]))) * aa being 133% if you have Turkimp Tamer II and 100% if you don't.
Resulting in the following possibilities in chances of spawning a Turkimp per each cell:
|World Imp-orts owned||Chance per cell (No Turkimp Tamer II)||Chance per cell (Turkimp Tamer II)|
These are exact percentages, as the game rounds them to three decimal numbers.